Starr Aluminum Roll-In/ Truss Dock
- Offers the highest strength to weight ratio in the industry and the warranty to back it!
- In most situations, the easiest dock to install. This system allows you to install earlier in the season and remove later in the season, giving you more time to enjoy your lake front.
- Available in Kool dock (anodized aluminum) Grey powder coated, cedar breeze powder coat (wood look), sand beige powder coat, knotty pine powder coat, grey sundeck, and tan sundeck.
- Rounded decking is easier to keep clean and has softer edges.
- Wheel kits on every section provide a more stable and easier to remove dock system.
- Each leg adjusts individually No additional posts necessary.
- Tires are drilled to fill up with water and keep your dock in place. Sealed tires are available for mucky applications.
- Offers ultra-high strength to weight ratio.
Starr Aluminum Roll In Dock Systems are the ultimate in rolling wheel docks. In most situations, roll-in docks and piers are the easiest docks to install. This system allows you to install earlier in the season and remove later in the season giving you more time to enjoy your lakefront. Truss design allows waves to flow through the dock frame, enhancing stability and durability Starr’s Roll-In System is available in four decking choices that stay cool to the touch.
Starr’s soft rounded edges make it the most comfortable aluminum dock decking in the industry.
Other decking holds dirt and water and is not friendly to you or your watercraft.
Will not get hot in the sun!Truss dock available in 4’x16’, 4’x12’,4’x8’, and 2’x10’ (requires support posts, no wheel)
Decking is also available in our interlocking design! A must for handicapped applications, ADA compliant, and a great choice for anywhere you would want to roll something across! Made with our “kool dock” material, powder coated aluminum that stays cool in the sun.
Available in grey or knotty pine
Shore end ramp
Looking for a more effective and appealing way to access your dock? The starr shore end ramp is the easiest and most customizable way to approach your dock. Whether you are stepping up or down onto your deck our shore end ramp gives you a customizable way to connect your shoreline and dock at any height. Our low profile design offers a safe and stable way to step on to your dock and close any possible gaps in your personal design.
Available in 4’x6’, 4’x12’, or 4’x16’6” (truss only) Your choice of decking.
Looking to maximize your space on the water? The Starr corner wedge is the perfect solution to do that in an eye pleasing and cost effective manner. Our corner wedge allows you to keep a slim profile while adding extra functional space to your dock. Whether you're looking for more room to entertain or some extra seating space the corner wedge is the perfect addition to your new or existing dock.Corner wedge available in all decking colors in 4’ or 6’.
Looking to add more space to your deck to enjoy your waterfront? Starr sundecks are a wonderful way to add extra space to your own system. Whether you're looking for more room to entertain or relax, our sundecks are the perfect choice for anyone looking to add more space to enjoy your waterfront.
Sundeck section available in all decking colors and 8’x8’, 8’x12’, and 8’x16’ sections.
Starr Roll-in Dock Legs & Wheel Kits
Double Braced for Extra Stability
- This is what makes Starr Roll-In Docks the most stable in the industry.
- Prevents dangerous side-to-side sway found in other dock systems.
Starr Pro-Link System: Fast, Simple, Smart!
- Add on and reconfigure dock systems as you see fit.
- Connect and disconnect your sections without tools.
- Use these anywhere on your dock system to add sundecks, wedges, fingers, and slips.
Infinite Configuration Options!
Starr Dock sections can be arranged into many of configurations to give your pier a unique look and feel. With Starr Aluminum dock sections, we can help you build your dream dock setup in any of an infinite variety of configurations. Add a “L” anytime you want. Or add a “corner wedge” for just a little more room! Whether you are looking to add a simple dock section to your waterfront or you want to put in a complex, multi-slip pier, Starr Roll-In Docks have everything that you need to help bring your vision to reality. A wide variety of dock accessories are also available. Add-on sections can be attached to one or both sides. Shown below are just a few possible layouts.
Starr Standard Leg
- This simple design has stood the test of time.
- Infinite adjustment.
- Perfect for sandy or firm lake bottoms.
- Double braced for stability.
- Each leg adjust individually.
- Clean look with no posts.
Pro wheel kits starr easy level legs
- Level your dock without getting wet.
- Water depth adjustments to the bottom of the dock.
- Take all the work out of leveling your dock. With a cordless motor drill you can level your dock while standing on it.
- We keep your dock rust and corrosion free with stainless steel hardware, aluminum threaded rods and composite nuts.
- Excellent in mucky lake bottoms, deep water, or varying water levels.
- Eliminates cables, winches, and additional supports that are needed in other roll in systems.
- Optional sand pads to be used in place of wheels.
- Clean look with no posts.
Starr heavy duty post/ auger bumper
Available in 36” with white cushion
Starr truss bumper
- Available in white 36’ and 48’.
Starr HD deluxe adjustable side mount truss bumper
- HEAVY DUTY! Built with a slide track for infinite adjustment to be at the perfect height to match up with the rub rail of your boat.
- Available in grey or tan 36” and 48”.
Starr round truss bumper
- Offers a more nautical, classy look.
- Available in white or tan 36”.
Seating and entertainment
Relax in comfort and style in our swiveling dock chairs.Our swivel chairs are perfect for relaxing, fishing, or entertaining while taking up minimal space on your dock. This seating option can be mounted practically anywhere on your truss dock system for a unique and customizable addition to your space.
Side mount bench
Provide some extra seating to your dock system without taking away from your valuable decking space with our side mount bench. The side mount bench is made of a maintenance free powder coated aluminum and requires no drilling for attachment. This bench can be mounted virtually anywhere on your truss dock system to give you a customizable and easily relocated seating option. Color options vary with availability.
Starr table mount with umbrella holder
Add some extra entertainment space to your dock with our table mount with umbrella holder.
Single kayak/ SUP rack
Store your kayak, canoe, or stand up paddle board close with our durable dock mounted kayak rack. Mount it anywhere you choose on your truss dock system without taking up any unnecessary space on your dock.
Double kayak/ SUP rack
With our double kayak rack you can store 2 kayaks, canoes, or stand up paddle boards without the need for additional brackets installed on your dock system. Mounts anywhere on your truss dock system taking up minimal space to maximize your space.
Multi-color solar dock lights 2 pack
Our most popular way to illuminate your dock system. These solar powered lights can be mounted virtually anywhere on your dock to give your waterfront dynamic lighting. These lights can be changed to any of the 6 pre-installed LED light colors at any time adding a beautiful, custom look to any dock system.
Universal and flat mount
20’ flag pole
Show off the stars and stripes, or any flag of your choice with our high quality aluminum flag pole. Brackets sold separately to mount anywhere on your truss dock.
24” custom bow stop step
Custom created to give you a one of a kind fit for your waterfront. Specify your dock type, watercraft type, and choice of decking to create your own personal step.
Add a convenient way to access your dock from the water with one of our ladders.Our dock ladders have an overall width of 18 ⅛” with 10 ¾” between steps. Our aluminum ladder can be mounted anywhere on your truss dock system. Available in 3 step, 4 step, or 5 step.